Fight Fire Damage With Dry Ice Blasting
Has your home or business suffered a fire?
We know the
problem doesn’t end once the flames are put out. After the fire is resolved and the damage is assessed, you’re faced with the extensive task of cleaning your property. Understandably, your main concern is getting your life or business back to normal as soon as possible, and we have a quick and effective solution for returning your property to its pre-loss condition—Dry Ice Blasting.
Dry Ice Works can quickly, effectively, and affordably remove the soot, char, smoke, and odors that contaminate homes and businesses after a fire. Unlike traditional cleaning methods, dry ice cleaning can
cut your cleaning time in half
and is safe for use on the most sensitive of materials, including electrical and plumbing fixtures.
With the efficiency of dry ice cleaning, not only do you get a more thorough clean, but it can be done at a
fraction of the cost
of other cleaning methods.
One of the hardest-to-tackle issues that result from fire damage is lingering odors. With dry ice cleaning, odors are typically undetectable within 24 hours of cleaning. Additionally, our method can treat hard-to-reach areas that are often missed in the cleaning process.
The benefits of dry ice cleaning for fire restoration include:
- Reduced cleaning time
- No secondary waste or cleanup
- No chemicals or abrasives
- Removes hard to eliminate odors
- Environmentally friendly
- Reduces labor costs
- Safe for electrical and plumbing fixtures
Tackles hard-to-reach areas
Removes all soot, mold, smoke, and other contaminants
Contact us today, or in the event of a fire, to receive a custom cleaning plan that’ll get your property back in safe and clean working or living condition. Leave it to the professionals at Dry Ice Works.